Talent & Culture specialist
nuud | Fresh People Worldwide
Hello, we’re nuud. A vegan anti-odorant that is magically effective for 3-7 days. We live for fresh armpits; fresh as a polar bear garden party. That means fresh without aluminium, parabens, petrochemicals or any other vague chemicals. No salts and no cheap perfume. We don’t do propellants or canisters but put nuud in a bioplastic tube made from sugarcane. With this we made over 3.000.000 armpits happy in 100+ countries.
About the job
Nuud is looking for a Talent & Culture specialist to help shape and professionalize our HR organisation and company culture. You have a central role in the organisation as the point of contact for HR-related matters and advise management on operational and legal HR issues. You know what is really going on with everyone in the team and develop initiatives that contribute to the optimal performance of individuals, teams and the organisation as such. Your key objective is to keep people happy and facilitate them in bringing the best version of themselves to their working life.
What do you on a daily basis:
* you are the first point of contact for everyone on HR-related matters;
* you take care of the necessary paperwork and make sure it runs smoothly;
* you're the point of contact for our payroll provider and other external HR-related support companies;
* you supervise the implementation and follow-up of assessment and performance interviews;
* you manage the annual agenda with important HR and company activities. The necessary and fun stuff - quarterly meetings as well as the parties!;
* with 'People & Culture' initiatives you help build a culture (together with the founders) that is in line with the brand values;
* you are responsible for overseeing and managing the recruitment processes;
* together with the team leads you ensure flawless on-/off boarding of employees.
What we're looking for:
* you have an HBO level (University of Applied Science) degree
* you are available for 24-32 hours a week
* you have 1-3 years experience in the field of HR, preferably in an international (start / scale up) environment;
* you have strong organisational and administrative skills;
* you have knowledge of labor law, Collective Labor Agreements, and are aware of relevant (NL) HR trends & developments;
* you work independently, adapt quickly, can multitask, set priorities and make conscious decisions;
* you have strong communicative skills;
* you are business sensitive, professional and are able to judge situations quickly;
* your affinity with natural cosmetics, or experience with beauty / lifestyle brands is a plus;
* you're fluent in English, Dutch is a plus;
* you live in the Amsterdam region.
What we offer
* a challenging position with a lot of freedom;
* being part of a thriving scale-up;
* you work with ambitious, creative teams;
* an inspiring and energetic working environment;
* combination of working from home and working at the office;
* competitive salary, depending on experience;
* terms of employment that are offered from the collective labor agreement, such as pension.
Interested? Apply now!
Please include your CV and motivation letter and apply via email@example.com.
This vacancy is open until June 30, 2023. We look forward to getting to know you!
nuud | Fresh People Worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralises bacteria that cause odour. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body, but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and less materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is primarily built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. Our retail network is steadily growing too; the deodorant revolution is now also making its way to stores everywhere.
We want to have a global positive impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in this category. Our mission and motto: Fresh armpits worldwide! Currently, over 3.000,000 international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 100 countries!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose.
In total nuud currently consists of approximately 20 FTE. Nuud is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels! We hope we can welcome you to our team!