B2B Sales & account management intern
nuud | Fresh Armpits Worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralizes bacteria that cause odor. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body, but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and less materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. Since about two years we’ve also been developing our B2B sales. We have a deep desire to truly be a game changer and have a global impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in the category. Fresh armpits worldwide. That’s what we fight for. Currently, over 1,000,000 international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 100 countries!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Nuud operates in a highly agile way. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose. In total nuud currently consists of approximately 15 FTE. Nuud is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels! We hope we can welcome you to our team!
About the role: B2B sales & account management intern
Nuud is looking for a bright, independent and pro-active student who will assist the current B2B manager in sales and account management. Being proficient in German or French is a plus. Are you ready to skyrocket nuud into new markets? Are you excited to get nuud into the most awesome shops across Germany, France, the UK and the Benelux?
In principle, this will be a full-time position of 5 months. Your tasks will include the following:
- Research, identify and evaluate leads
- Approach shops across Europe, by phone and by email
- Assist in and develop marketing activities and strategies
- Help build a strong relationship with resellers by responding to their queries, staying in touch and mapping their desires
- Research and identify market trends
- Monitor and analyse campaign results
Who we’re looking for
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree relevant to this position
- You have affinity with natural cosmetics
- Living in, or willing to travel to Amsterdam
- You speak and write fluent English. French and/or German is a plus
- Starting time: August/September 2021
What we offer
- To be a part of a young and thriving start-up!
- A combination of working from home and at our office in Amsterdam
- 500 euros gross a month internship compensation
Apply now via email@example.com. Please include your CV and motivation letter. We look forward to getting to know you!
This vacancy is open until the 1st of September 2021.