nuud | fresh armpits worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralizes bacteria that cause odor. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminum, parabens, and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and fewer materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. We have a deep desire to truly be a game-changer and have a global impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in the category. Fresh armpits worldwide. That’s what we fight for. Currently, over 1 million international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 88 countries!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Nuud operates in a highly agile way. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose. The core team consists of the founders, supported by a dedicated team. In total, nuud currently consists of approximately 25 FTE. Nuud is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels!
About the role
Nuud is looking for a marketing coordinator who can play an important role in assisting the marketing, project management, and creative teams with various projects. Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Working with content, creative, and marketing teams on assisting in producing highly engaging and revenue-driving weekly newsletters and promotional campaigns. Think of everything like working with copywriters, translators, and creative teams, setting up email campaigns and A/B testing, segmenting the data, analyzing and presenting results back to the team as well as looking for new innovative ways of improving nuud’s email marketing and CRM;
- Assisting with PR related tasks, looking for new and exciting brand collaboration opportunities, working on increasing nuud’s visibility on both online and offline media outlets;
- Assisting with various marketing and project management tasks including customer satisfaction surveys’ creation and analysis, loyalty and referral program management;
- Assisting with social media management.
At nuud, there’s always room for growth based on your experience. You can define what your role will look like and how you want to shape projects you’re working on based on your experience and what you see as the highest value you can bring to the company.
Who we’re looking for
- You have an HBO / University education in a marketing or communications field;
- You have experience of working with conversion-driven content and digital marketing, email automation (Klaviyo), social media, e-commerce (Shopify) platforms, preferably in a startup ecosystem;
- You are a self-starter. You have the ability to work independently, adapt quickly, multi-task, prioritise and make informed decisions;
- You are a great communicator, creative and curious individual who loves challenges;
- You have an affinity with natural cosmetics, or experience with beauty/lifestyle brands is an advantage;
- You live in or are planning to move to the Netherlands (nuud does not offer a relocation package).
What we offer
- To be a part of a young and thriving start-up;
- You will work as part of an ambitious, highly creative, and experienced team;
- An inspiring and energetic working environment;
- The coolest office dog cuddles on Thursdays ;-)
- Delicious lunch, fresh fruits and coffee in the office;
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
Apply now via email@example.com. Please include your CV and motivation letter. We look forward to getting to know you!
This vacancy is open until end of February 2022. Starting: March/April 2022.