nuud | fresh armpits worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralizes bacteria that cause odor. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body, but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and less materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. We have a deep desire to truly be a game changer and have a global impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in the category. Fresh armpits worldwide. That’s what we fight for. Currently, over 500,000 international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 88 countries! Also, we will soon launch our new super-smart-screw-on-applicator-cap to our collection, be sure to check that out on kickstarter!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Nuud operates in a highly agile way. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose. The core team consists of the founders, supported by a team of external partners. In total nuud currently consists of approximately 10 FTE. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels! We hope we can welcome you to our team!
About the Influencer Marketeer role:
Nuud is looking for an Influencer Marketeer who will join our global Influencer Marketing team! Are you ready to sky rocket nuud into new markets and raise nuud’s brand awareness throughout the world!? Then pop us over an email!
Your tasks will include the following:
- Run global Influencer Marketing campaigns
- Research, identify and approach key social influencers who are in line with nuud’s brand identity
- Negotiate and execute paid collaborations
- Build strong (long-term) collaborations with the influencers and oversee the execution
- Inspire social influencers by drafting quality pitches, regular communication and informing them about upcoming campaigns
- Monitor and analyse campaign results
- Manage a monthly budget
- Research and identify market trends in key markets
- Point of contact for press and partnerships
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing and social media team to align campaigns
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a HBO/ University education preferably in the field of Communications/Marketing
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience (extra points if this was at a startup!)
- Working under pressure when needed, multi-tasking, prioritising and making informed come natural to you
- You are used to working in agile organisations and are a pro when it comes to self managing
- Your own great drive, communication & management skills to take our brand to the next level
- Affinity with natural cosmetics is a plus!
- You are a social media guru
- Starting date: January/February 2021
What we offer:
- To be a part of a young and thriving start-up!
- Joining a powerful movement: fresh armpits worldwide!
- Company laptop
- Daily mouth-watering lunch and fresh fruits
Apply now via email@example.com. Please include your CV and motivation letter. We look forward to getting to know you!
This vacancy is open until the 25th of December, 2020.