nuud | Fresh Armpits Worldwide
Hello, we’re nuud. A vegan anti-odorant that is magically effective for 3-7 days. We live for fresh armpits; fresh as a polar bear garden party. That means fresh without aluminium, parabens, petrochemicals or any other vague chemicals. No salts and no cheap perfume. We don’t do propellants or canisters but put nuud in a bioplastic tube made from sugarcane.
With this we made over 2.000.000 armpits happy in 100+ countries.
Fresh armpits worldwide!
We’re looking for an organised, hands-on and talented in-house designer to join our team!
The creators have a key role in building our unique brand; primarily through campaigns, marketing, B2B/B2C assets and social media content. You’ll be working alongside our in-house design team to produce fresh content and campaigns. We’d like you to work on ads, B2B/B2C graphic assets, eDMs and some DTP. These assets will communicate directly with our customer base - so we want to keep them fresh and fun.
As our designer you will:
• Design and produce content across channels: including display and social ads, assets, video and DMs for use across multiple channels, including social, website, email and display
• Edit existing assets into static, video and other emerging formats
• Ideate with the team to create content that is fresh, on-brand and contemporary
• Create and test designs across formats
• Maintain vibrant, inspiring & up-to-date visuals
• Informed on social media trends whilst maintaining best practices
What we’re looking for:
• you have a Bachelor Degree• you have 3+ years of relevant work experience in a professional design setting• you have a portfolio of digital and print work that you have created• you have strong design and typography skills• can handle images/photography with some awareness of editing/colour grading• you are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects and XD)• you love testing and improving, with an eye for detail• you work efficiently and are good with deadlines• you can self-manage: you can pivot tasks in the production process• you have the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise• you are a team player
What we offer:
You will work as part of an ambitious and creative team. We offer an inspiring, energetic working environment currently based in Amsterdam. We offer:• A full-time position at a young and thriving scale-up• A bottom-up organisation, in which there is plenty of room to pitch and implement your own ideas and methods• Allocated time to focus your practice within the company. A combination of working from home and at our office in Amsterdam• Competitive salary• 38 hours P/W and
• 24 days holiday
About the company
Nuud is primarily built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and consumers. We have a deep desire to truly be a game changer and have a global positive impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in this category.We are not afraid to do things differently. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose.In total nuud currently consists of approximately 25 FTE. Nuud is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels! We hope we can welcome you to our team!
Apply now via email email@example.com
Please include your CV and motivation letter. We look forward to getting to know you!