Are you passionate about personal care and interested in exploring a career in marketing?
We’re looking for you!
Personal Care Product - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Hello, we’re nuud. A vegan anti-odorant that is magically effective for 3-7 days. We live for fresh armpits; fresh as a polar bear garden party. That means fresh without aluminium, parabens, petrochemicals or any other vague chemicals. No salts and no cheap perfume. We don’t do propellants or canisters but put nuud in a bioplastic tube made from sugarcane. With this we made over 2.500.000 armpits happy in 100+ countries.
We’re looking for an Influencer Marketing Intern to join our team!Nuud is looking for an Influencer Marketing Intern, who will assist the current team to further build nuud’s brand awareness in our key markets and help explore new markets!
Start-date: between June-September 2023 for a period of 4-6 months
Your tasks will include the following:
- Research, identify and approach key social influencers who are in line with nuud’s brand identity
- Build strong (long-term) collaborations with the influencers and oversee the execution
- Inspire social influencers by regular communication and inform them about upcoming campaigns to generate engaging branded content
- Co-create French/German outings such as campaign messaging and website copy
- Research and identify market trends
- Monitor and analyse campaign results
- Assisting in developing and executing content creation for our Tiktok platform
- Supporting the company’s PR communication
Who we’re looking for:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in the field of (Marketing) Communications or (Creative) Business
- You master the German or French and English language; speaking and writing
- You have affinity with personal care and social media
- You are based in or willing to travel to Amsterdam
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a team player with a positive “can-do” attitude; hands-on mentality and capability to work hard and to work both independently and in a team
- You are highly detail-oriented with strong multi-tasking, organisation and time management skills.
- Starting time: between June-September 2023 for a period of 4-6 months
What we offer:You will work as part of an ambitious and creative team. We offer an inspiring, energetic working environment, based in Amsterdam. We offer:
- A full-time position at a young and thriving scale-up (38 hours/week)
- A bottom-up organisation, in which there is plenty of room to pitch and implement your own ideas and methods
- A chance to develop your professional and personal skills, guided & coached by experienced colleagues
- Hybrid working; minimum of 3 days per week at our Amsterdam office
- A community of 25 colleagues from 10 different countries
- 500 euros gross a month internship compensation
- 2 days holiday / month
Interested? Apply now!
Please include your CV and motivation letter and apply via email@example.com. This vacancy is open until August 31, 2023. We look forward to getting to know you!//////////////////////////////////
nuud | Fresh Armpits Worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralises bacteria that cause odour. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body, but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and less materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is primarily built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. Our retail network is steadily growing too; the deodorant revolution is now also making its way to stores everywhere.
We want to have a global positive impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in this category. Our mission and motto: Fresh armpits worldwide! Currently, over 2,500,000 international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 100 countries!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose.
In total nuud currently consists of approximately 25 FTE. Nuud is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels! We hope we can welcome you to our team!