nuud | Fresh Armpits Worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralizes bacteria that cause odor. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body, but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and less materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is primarily built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. We have a deep desire to truly be a game changer and have a global impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in the category. Fresh armpits worldwide. That’s what we fight for. Currently, over 1,800,000 international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 100 countries!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Nuud operates in a highly agile way. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose.
In total nuud currently consists of approximately 25 FTE. Nuud is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels! We hope we can welcome you to our team!
We’re looking for an organised, hands-on and talented content designer to join our team!
As our content designer you will:
- Design and produce content across channels; including display and social ads, assets, video and DMs for use across multiple channels, including social, website, email and display
- Edit existing assets into static, video and other emerging formats
- Ideate with the team to create content that is fresh, on-brand and contemporary
- Create and test designs across formats
- Maintain vibrant, inspiring & up-to-date visuals
- Stay ahead of trends, maintaining best practices
What we’re looking for
- you have a Bachelor Degree
- you have 3+ years of relevant work experience in a professional content creation/design setting
- you have a portfolio of (digital) content that you have created.
- you have strong design and typography skills
- you are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects and XD)
- you love testing and improving, with an eye for detail
- you work fast, with focus on getting things done. You’re good with deadlines
- you can self manage: you can pivot tasks in the production process.
- you have the ability to work under pressure when needed, multi-task and prioritize
- you are a team player, and you know your role in that team
What we offer
- A full time position at a young and thriving scale-up!
- A bottom-up organisation, in which there is plenty of room to pitch and implement your own ideas and methods
- Competitive salary