position: 38 hrs/week
required experience: 2 years
Level of education: Bachelor's Degree
nuud | Fresh Armpits Worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralizes bacteria that cause odor. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body, but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and less materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. We have a deep desire to truly be a game changer and have a global impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in the category. Fresh armpits worldwide. That’s what we fight for. Currently, over 1,000,000 international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 100 countries!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Nuud operates in a highly agile way. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose. In total nuud currently consists of approximately 24 FTE. Nuud is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels! We hope we can welcome you to our team!
We’re looking for an organized, hands-on and talented motion graphic designer to join our team.
Our creatives have a key role in building a unique brand, primarily through online campaigns, influencer marketing, partnerships and social media content. We’re currently looking for an organized, hands-on and talented motion graphic designer to join our team. You’ll be working alongside our creatives, marketeers & influencer marketeers to design and produce content and campaigns. We’d like you to work on display / social ads and assets, video and eDMs for use across multiple channels, including social, website, email and display. These assets will directly build our brand - so we really want you to love what you do.
As our motion graphic designer you will:
- Design and produce content across channels, including display / social ads and assets, video and eDMs for use across multiple channels, including social, website, email and display
- Edit existing assets into static, video and other emerging formats
- Ideate with team to create content that is fresh, on-brand and surprising
- Ideate with team to create and test multi-format designs
- Keep our social vibrant, inspiring & up-to-date
- Stay on top of trends and maintain best practices
What we’re looking for:
- you have a Bachelor Degree
- you have 2+ years of relevant work experience in a professional content creation/design setting
- you have a portfolio of (digital) content that you have created.
- You love doing motion design.
- you have strong typography skills, with an eye for detail
- you are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, AfterEffects, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- you are inquisitive and are driven to improve
- you work fast, with focus on getting things done, you’re good with deadlines
- you can self manage: you’re pivot in the production process.
- you have the ability to work under pressure when needed, multi-task and prioritize
- you are a team player
- you can maintain clean files and an organized storage system
What we offer
You will work as part of an ambitious and creative team. We offer an inspiring, energetic working environment, based in Amsterdam and a competitive salary, depending on experience.
Apply now via email@example.com
Please include your CV, motivation letter and possibly your portfolio. We look forward to getting to know you!
This vacancy is open until 1 December 2021.