B2B Sales & Trade Marketing Trainee
B2B Sales & Trade Marketing Trainee
Nuud | Fresh armpits worldwide!
Hello, we’re nuud. A vegan anti-odorant that is magically effective for 3-7 days. We live for fresh armpits; fresh as a polar bear garden party. That means fresh without aluminium, parabens, petrochemicals or any other vague chemicals. No salts and no cheap perfume. We don’t do propellants or canisters but put nuud in a bioplastic tube made from sugarcane.
With this we already made over 2.000.000 armpits happy in 130+ countries.
About the company
Nuud is primarily built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social channels and consumers. Our retail network is steadily growing too; we see that the deodorant revolution is making its way to stores everywhere.
We want to have a global positive impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in this category. Our mission and motto: fresh armpits worldwide!
Our way of working is also quite different. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s mission.
The nuud company currently consists of approximately 25 FTE and is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels. We hope we can welcome you to our team!
B2B Sales & trade marketing trainee
Nuud is looking for a bright, independent and pro-active student. You’re in the B2B sales team with the International Sales Manager and Operations Officer. Your role is to assist the team and contribute to the growth of the B2B channel. You will take part in all the ongoing projects as a valuable member of the team. Being proficient in German or French is a plus, English is a must. Are you ready to skyrocket nuud into new markets? Are you excited to get nuud into the most awesome shops in Germany, France, the Benelux and the rest of Europe? Then this traineeship is for you!
This is a full-time position for the duration of your internship. We are looking for someone to start around the 1st of September 2022. Your tasks will include the following:
- Turnover analysis and business report on our different channels
- Novelties listings at retailers (presentation, templates, visuals)
- Account management (analysis, operational follow-up, animation plan proposal)
- Competition analysis (Research and identify market trends)
- Field trips
- Update / create databases of clients, costs, prices etc
- Business development (look for new opportunities and pitch)
2. Trade marketing
- B2B communication plan (newsletters, launch, platform animation)
- Tools development with creatives (banners, newsletters, training tools, merchandising displays)
3. Business administration
Help on operations matters related to B2B if needed:
- Customer care
Who we’re looking for
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree relevant to this position
- You have affinity with natural cosmetics
- Living in, or willing to travel to Amsterdam
- You speak and write fluent English. French and/or German is a plus
- Starting time: August / September 2022
What we offer
- To be a part of a young and thriving scale-up!
- Great guidance, and a lot to learn
- A combination of working from home and at our office in Amsterdam
- 500 euros gross a month internship compensation
Apply now via email@example.com. Please include your CV and motivation letter. We look forward to getting to know you!
This vacancy is open until the 31st of August 2022.