nuud | Fresh Armpits Worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralizes bacteria that cause odor. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body, but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and less materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. Since about two years we’ve also been developing our B2B sales. We have a deep desire to truly be a game changer and have a global impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in the category. Fresh armpits worldwide. That’s what we fight for. Currently, over 1,000,000 international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 100 countries!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Nuud operates in a highly agile way. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose. In total nuud currently consists of approximately 15 FTE. Nuud is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels! We hope we can welcome you to our team!
About the role: B2B Sales Manager
Nuud is looking for a true sales enthusiast, who can think on their feet, work independently and is pro-active. You and your sales trainee will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with retailers around the globe. From tiny independent stores to huge chains, you’ll try to get any retailer that fits our brand and philosophy to join the deodorant revolution. Being a nuud fanatic yourselves is crucial here; you must have affinity with natural cosmetics.
Nuud does not have a B2B sales team yet, so one of the exciting things you'll get to do, is set one up from scratch. You'll start off with one sales trainee, but if things go well, we're not hesitant to quickly expand the team.
You will report to, but more importantly work closely with nuud’s B2B manager. Together you’ll determine which markets to aim for and how to do that successfully. Having excellent people skills and being fluent in English are a must. Any other languages, and especially German and/or French are a plus.
Are you ready to skyrocket nuud into new markets? Are you excited to get nuud into the most awesome shops across the world? Then this is the job for you.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Research, identify and evaluate sales leads
- Approach shops across Europe, by phone and by email
- maintain a good working relationship with new and existing clients
- Keep existing clients engaged and increase their yearly value
- Develop standardised systems and procedures
- Assist in and develop marketing activities and strategies
- Research and identify market trends
- Monitor, analyse and report results
Who we’re looking for:
- You are independent and pro-active
- You are persistent and convincing
- You have affinity with natural cosmetics
- You have a bachelor’s degree relevant to this position
- You have B2B sales experience in a relevant field (FMCG industry, preferably in personal care)
- Living in, or willing to travel to Amsterdam
- You speak and write English fluently. French and/or German is a plus
- Starting time: September 2021
What we offer:
- A full time position at a young and thriving start-up!
- A bottom-up organisation, in which there is plenty of room to pitch and implement your own ideas and methods
- A combination of working from home and at our office in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV and motivation letter. We look forward to getting to know you!
This vacancy is open until the 1st of September 2021.