nuud | fresh armpits worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralises bacteria that cause odour. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and fewer materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. We have a deep desire to truly be a game-changer and have a global impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in the category. Fresh armpits worldwide. That’s what we fight for. Currently, over 1,500,000 international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 100 countries!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Nuud operates in a highly agile way. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose. The core team consists of the founders, supported by a dedicated team. In total, nuud currently consists of approximately 20 FTE. Nuud is currently located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels!
About the role:
Nuud is looking for a bright, independent and pro-active asset to our B2B team, who will help to make sure all back end processes run smoothly, while also being in direct contact with our clients, and helping them with the various challenges they encounter. In principle, this will be a full-time position of 5 months. Your tasks will include the following:
- Manage your own projects and assist in others, such as designing a new B2B website, creating new product variants and developing and maintaining email automations
- Help create, set up and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Processing orders and following up with the clients that placed them
- Help build a strong relationship with resellers by responding to their queries, staying in touch and mapping their desires
- Research and identify market trends
- Lead and assist in several other basic and complicated business processes. You will take part in and learn from all business aspects that nuud is involved in.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree related to business
- You have affinity with natural cosmetics
- You have the entrepreneurial spirit and can work independently and proactively
- Willing to travel to Amsterdam
- You speak and write fluent English
- Starting time: February
What we offer:
- To be a part of a young and thriving start-up!
- A combination of working from home and at the office in Amsterdam
- 500 euros gross a month internship compensation
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV and motivation letter. We look forward to getting to know you!
This vacancy is open until the 1st of February, 2022.