nuud | Fresh Armpits Worldwide
Nuud is truly the first deodorant without the disadvantages of a deodorant: completely innocent for body and planet, yet extremely effective. The hyper-concentrated cream is based on 10 natural ingredients. The active ingredient is micro silver, which neutralizes bacteria that cause odor. Other ingredients are natural oils that care for your skin and keep the micro silver in place. Nuud is free from aluminium, parabens and salts, and contains no artificial fragrances or alcohol.
Nuud is not only good for your body, but loves the planet too. As only a small amount of nuud needs to be used, only a small amount needs to be produced. This also results in less shipping and less materials for packaging. The deodorant contains no animal ingredients and is therefore completely vegan. The sugar-cane tube is 100% recyclable and packed in a box made from unbleached biodegradable FSC cardboard. By compensating for the emissions caused by postal deliveries, nuud ensures its distribution is climate-neutral.
About the company
Nuud is primarily built on a direct-to-consumer business model, leveraging the power of e-commerce, social networks, and hyper-engaged consumers. We have a deep desire to truly be a game changer and have a global impact with nuud, becoming one of the key players in the category. Fresh armpits worldwide. That’s what we fight for. Currently, over 2,000,000 international armpits have joined our revolution; we sell in over 100 countries!
We are progressive and creative entrepreneurs, not afraid to do things differently. Nuud operates in a highly agile way. Instead of operating top-down, our projects are distributed throughout the organisation, giving the founders and supporting teams more freedom to self-manage, while staying aligned to nuud’s purpose.
In total nuud currently consists of approximately 25 FTE. Nuud is located in Amsterdam. We are an international team with creative minds and full of energy to bring nuud to high levels! We hope we can welcome you to our team!
We’re looking for an organised, hands-on B2B operations officer to join our team!
What started in 2020 as a pilot to see if nuud could flourish in B2B as well as D2C, has expanded and developed into a solid pillar in our strategy, generating a significant part of total sales. As of now, nuud is sold at high value retail chains, and in hundreds of small to medium sized independent shops. The B2B department is now maturing, and you can help us with that.
As our B2B operations officer, you are the oil to the wheels of nuud’s entire B2B effort. You make sure that all processes run smoothly, that the sales team can do their job and that all inquiries from clients are handled quickly and adequately. We are looking for a jack of all trades when it comes to doing business. Do you have the skills and entrepreneurial spirit, and do you fancy working for an exciting, market disrupting company? Then we’re looking for you!
As our B2B operations officer you and your team are in charge of:
- Managing and improving our B2B Shopify webshop
- B2B Product development and other long-term projects
- Processing manual orders, and monitoring automated ones
- Day to day contact with retailers about all B2B related issues, ranging from order status to promotional collaborations
- Handling fulfilment and warehouse related topics, such as custom orders and managing stock levels
- Generating and managing the right order flows for our most important clients
- Debtor management and setting up automations to simplify the process
- Product and brand registration with large EU based chains
- Monthly analyses of the department’s performance and efficiency
Who we’re looking for
Nuud is looking for an enterprising and operational prodigy, who can think on their feet, work independently and is pro-active.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in B2B, supply chain, account handling, operations and/or sales administration
- Being Shopify savvy is a plus
- You can guide and manage your own team of trainees and part time employees
What we offer
You will work as part of an ambitious and creative team of B2B professionals. We offer an inspiring, energetic working environment currently based in Amsterdam. We offer:
- A full time position at a young and thriving scale-up!
- A bottom-up organisation, in which there is plenty of room to pitch and implement your own ideas and methods
- A combination of working from home and at our office in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary
Apply now via email email@example.com
Please include your CV and motivation letter. We look forward to getting to know you!